Who Are We?
Power Tool Institute is a blog that publishes informative content about power tools, hand tools, air tools, etc. We commit to spreading helpful, authentic information to make sure people can get the best out of their power/hand tools and stay safe while doing that.
The Story Behind Power Tool Institute
Power Tools Insitute used to be an organization about Power Tools information, resources, and training. The goal of the organization was to establish a global understanding of power tools and leverage workplace safety around the world.
Later in 2022, Powertoolinstitute.net was acquired by Rank Wizards and recreated to be a blog about power tools knowledge, guides, troubleshooting, and product reviews. At the current state of its phase, there’s a team of content creators who are enthusiasts about power tools and everything about them.
Who’s Behind the Curtain?
In Powertoolinstitute.net, a team of tools and workplace safety enthusiasts took over different roles to create a team workforce after the tool. Here’s a list of team members followed by the responsibilities of each of them-
- Content Writers: 3
- Product analysts: 1
- Power Tool Specialist: 2
- R&D(Research and Development): 2
- WordPress Developer: 1
- SEO Lead: 1
- Data analyst: 1
This team’s effort as a whole helps us publish our valuable content.
How We Maintain Content Quality in Power Tool Institute
It’s hard to stay accurate and legit while writing content on power tools, especially when we don’t get the scope to cross-check each of the content’s information. Hence, we maintain a process to make sure the information is right-
- The R&D department goes through every possible angle at which content can be presented.
- On the collected data, the Power Tools experts cross-check the data and validate the research information.
- The writers write the contents and proofread them.
- The contents go through a 360-degree editing process.
- Finally, the finished version is again cross-checked by power tool analysts.
- The content is published by SEO and Publishing professionals.
Get In Touch
We are always open to hearing back from you regarding any advice, tips, content suggestions, and literally anything else. Get in touch with us via the contact us page.